BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. THIS. I use this nightly to remove my makeup. It is amazing and doesn't leave any sort of gross film behind.
Es lo mejor con lo que me he encontrado y me ayuda a retirar todos esos residuos que se encuentran del maquillaje en mi rostro
Meghan M.
W Henrietta, NY
Works great at taking my makeup off. I use with flat cotton pads to swipe the makeup away. Doesnt work with waterproof mascara.
Holli S.
Gorymin
Purchased at: Walgreens
Removes makeup very well with cotton pads or wash cloth. Smells very good too! The bottle is big enough to last awhile as well.
Carrie P.
I highly recommend this to all my family and friends, it works wonders taking off my makeup and getting off ALL of my mascara!
Briana K.
Valley Head, AL
This product was great. I would rather have something I could use in the shower. I did like this and would most likely buy it.
Marta M.
Have gone through four bottles of this product and always gets the job done with removing all my makeup without drying it out.
Angel G.
Takes off all my makeup without any problem. Love this and will definitely buy again! It's so easy to use and really effective.
mari h.
Really like the product it's amazing how my face feels after I remove my make up the lips stick is easier to be removed love it
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Great stuff doesnt leave your face greasy. No harsh chemical smells. I really enjoyed this sample !!! And the packaging is cute
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.