BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mickayla F.
While this product is good for removing makeup, I don't really think it does much else. Plus I feel it's a tiny bit drying.
kayla j.
193 easy street
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product as a makeup remover. It leaves my skin so soft and takes the makeup off immediately. I love this product
Jacquelyn R.
I've been through at least 4 of these! Amazing with makeup removal! It's so genial yet affective! I love and swear by this!
Shalini M.
Denton, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Removes makeup very well and doesn’t clog pores. Love it for when I’m tired and I just want to wash my face and go to sleep
Lisa P.
Hewitt, TX
This product did a nice job cleansing my skin without drying it out. I have used the whole bottle and will be getting more!
Amanda P.
This product is absolutely great. You don’t have to rub hard to get your makeup off like you do with other makeup removers.
Kenya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This helps make up come off easy. Kind of oily dont recommend for people with oily skin or people who are prone to pimples
Humna K.
Romeoville , IL
Works wonderfully to remove makeup! Especially those days when you’re really tired and too lazy to properly wash your face
Kylie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
This micellar w azad terror is by far better than any makeup remover I've ever used! It's so soft and gentle on your skin!
Kelsie M.
Sawyer, MI
My mom had me to try this product. I really liked it. I don’t seem to get red and blotchy and I have very sensitive skin!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.