BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Marta M.
Have gone through four bottles of this product and always gets the job done with removing all my makeup without drying it out.
Shakita P.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this product. It cleaned my face better than any other product has. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Christy M.
Burkesville , KY
This product wasn't my favorite. It did remove makeup but I didn't feel my face was truly clean. I probably won't buy it again
Kathryn Y.
Tecumseh, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Takes of regular makeup great. And it also cleanses your face good. Next time I’m going to by the waterproof one for my mascara
Carrie P.
I highly recommend this to all my family and friends, it works wonders taking off my makeup and getting off ALL of my mascara!
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Great stuff doesnt leave your face greasy. No harsh chemical smells. I really enjoyed this sample !!! And the packaging is cute
Fabiola R.
Love this make up cleaner takes all my make up fast and it does not feels that my eyes hurt when a use it is good cleaner mask
Ciera M.
Plainfield, WI
This stuff is pretty decent at getting my eye makeup off with just a little irritation but it doesn't budge at my face makeup.
Candice C.
I love products like this. Even if I am not a fan of the brabd I will do like it a little bit cause it does help get makeup off
Cassidy W.
Purchased at: Target
I love this shit. This is my shit. Please use this shit. Pink is my fav for sure. I really hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.