BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
elina d.
Hemet , CA
I love this product. It’s gentle on the skin. I was using makeup remover wipes before that would sting my eyes but this does not do that. It removes makeup really well and is great for on the go as there is no need to rinse.
Eri S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Great to use when I’m just way too tired after a long day to wash my face! I love that I don’t have to rinse it off and my face feels clean after! I have combination skin and experienced no breakouts from using this product.
Yesenia S.
Norco, CA
Loving this cleansing water use it before washing my face to take off my makeup that’s not waterproof. I would buy this again to either pre- cleanse my face before or after washing my face. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t wear waterproof makeup or anyone who wants to cleanse or refresh their skin
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m loving this micellar cleansing water. It removes all of my make-up and leaves my skin feeling so fresh! It’s my favorite go to product when needing to remove my makeup either before a workout or when I get home from work. It seems fragrance-free which is also nice. My skin is a little sensitive and pretty mixed as far as being oily or dry and I have no issues with this product irritating my skin or leaving my skin feeling off.
Melina A.
San Diego, CA
In love with my new makeup removal routine! I had the opportunity to try both products thanks to influenster!!! Great price in stores!! It doesn’t take a lot of product to remove a full face of makeup. Sensitive to skin especially since I have dry skin. It’s incorporated into my time skin care routine. Will be repurchasing because it’s so affordable
Liza B.
Received the sample size and have been using it for a few weeks. After washing my face, I can still see some dirt been taken off with using this. It leaves my skin feeling clean. So far I’m really like this plus it’s so affordable.
Chelsea F.
Fulton, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is decent, and I enjoy many of their other products; however, it typically leaves a watery residue and does a poor job removing stubborn make-up. I usually have to use an additional cream to get everything off.
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
I was unsure of this product but kept hearing good things about it so i got the travel size and OMG. I am im love it takes my heaviest makeup off with no effort and it is not harsh or ruff on skin. I constantly playing with my makeup and i remove and start all over and over agian this doesnt even turn my face red from rubbing. I will definatly part of my makeup removal from now on
Samantha S.
Fishkill, NY
It works wonders!!! This is my new favorite makeup remover. I honestly always buy the makeup wipes but oh man this stuff really works! It is gentle on the skin and you don’t even need to use a lot to get the job done! I recommend it !
Carmen S.
Bethlehem , PA
This made taking off my makeup so easy I didn’t use a million makeup wipes like before a little of this and a cotton pad goes a long way changed my night time routine
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.