BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Laura M.
El Paso
I love it I always use it before I go to sleep because that what I use to take off my makeup and it really gives me that fresh feeling
Kylie G.
Roscoe, IL
Amazing for removing even the most budge proof makeup but still gentle on the skin. I’ve repurchased several times and will continue to
Rachel H.
Louisville, KY
Can we talk about how great this is. It takes off my makeup and all the dirt i make ford trucks i love this. No oils no film just love.
Rebecca A.
Cape Coral, FL
This cleanser is so gentle to my acne prone skin. It pulls all dirt and makeup off effortlessly, leaving my skin clean and moisturized.
Marie D.
Milwaukee, WI
This did a really good job at removing my makeup. The process was pretty much effortless. It didn't leave my skin feeling tight either.
taylor r.
ludlow
you’re supposed to use this for your skin, but I use it for my makeup brushes when I need them cleaned fast. It cleans them really fast
Ashley R.
Longwood
I don't really like this product. I feel like it does t get all of my makeup off and I don't like the way my skin feels after using it.
Kylie P.
Hot Springs
It’s very effective removing makeup and the micelles helps lift the dirt and makeup away while hydrating my skin and not drying it out.
Krisna A.
No había encontrado una agua micellar como esta, hasta los productos Waterproof me quita. Es una cosa hermosa, y preciosa con la piel.
Haley K.
i use this in the morning and after I workout, it helps keep my lol under control and is an exclent makeup remover prior to cleansing!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.