BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Brittany H.
Just started using this not too long ago, it is definitely a good product and will continue to use it and buy it when I run out .
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Absolutely love this product!!! It takes makeup off without any oily feeling. It’s inexpensive and a little bit goes a long way!
Kissa M.
Colton, CA
This is great for teens who forget to remove there makeup at night because it make the makeup remover process easier and faster!
Maria Dominga S.
Queens
It takes the make up on my face very easily. No hard rubbing and I felt fresh afterwards! I would highly recommend this product.
Raquel S.
Miceller cleansing water removes my days worth of makeup leaving my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Would highly recommend.
Milana H.
Cumming
Not too bad! I used to use it every day for remoing my make up, it`s gentle and refreshing to skin. Fits sensitive skin too!
Cindy V.
Newburgh, NY
My friend always bragged about micellar water and now I definitely understand why . Inexpensive and feels refreshing on the skin
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
This is a gentle formula. You need minimal amount of product to clean off the makeup. The bottles are a great size for the price.
STEPHANIE A.
I absolutely LOVED this product!! It has a nice smell and its perfect for on-the-go. My face felt refreshed before going to bed.
Cecelia H.
Halstad, MN
Love love this product, always feels very clean and fresh, does not leave any residue and leaves my skin feeling freah and clean
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.