BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Jenny C.
Imboden , AR
Awesome product. Gentle yet gets the job done. First cleanser that I've been able to use that doesn't irritate my skin. Would recommend.
Shelby C.
WINTER HAVEN, FL
Purchased at: CVS
It works great I have sensative skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin at all and it really gets my makeup off with out much work
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
No scent and gets all my eye makeup off with one swipe. I love how easy it is and doesn’t leave my skin feeling raw or dry from rubbing .
Cara L.
Austin , TX
I love this stuff !!! I purchase the sensitive skin .. Actually does what it says ...The dirt on your face coming off almost like a toner
Madilynn T.
Wichita
Purchased at: Walmart
Takes off any and all makeup, even makeup that's been set with setting spray. Takes off eye makeup without any burning. Not greasy at all
Mariana L.
Daytona Beach, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Very good to take off your makeup, I tell all my friends to buy it because it last for a long time and doesn’t make your skin dry or oily
Kc S.
Pompano Beach, FL
This works so much better than makeup wipes. Makeup wipes irritate my skin and my eye area. And this helps so much, it's just like water
Laura M.
atlanta
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esta agua micellar ya que no me deja la piel ni saca ni grasosa ,tiene un buen tamaño yo todavía tengo uno hace como dos Medea
Natalya C.
Irmo, SC
I love this as a cleanser to remove makeup or as a refresher before I do my makeup. It doesn't leave a residue and removes all eye makeup
Archana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is just genius!! Works like magic even on the most heavy makeup! Worth the buy! A little on a ball of cotton and tada its all gone.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.