BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Erin P.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a gentle non greasy makeup remover that works quite well. It will not remove waterproof makeup though. Good value for the price.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This is the best cleansing water I have ever tried. I’m not a big fan of make up removers but this one definitely changed my perspective.
Jenny C.
Imboden , AR
Awesome product. Gentle yet gets the job done. First cleanser that I've been able to use that doesn't irritate my skin. Would recommend.
Yesenia S.
Des Moines, IA
Love this makeup remover is one of the best! Left my face really soft and clean! I received this product for free thanks to Influenster!
April W.
ephrata
This I use after I wash my face with something else. I use a cotton ball just to get anything left behind off my face. Works like a gem!
mariah m.
Salem, NJ
I love the feeling I get when I wash my face with this product. It leaves my face clean and smooth. I definitely recommend this product.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
I enjoyed this water but I didn’t really notice a difference at all. It smells nice and removes dirt but I probably won’t purchase again.
Laura M.
atlanta
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esta agua micellar ya que no me deja la piel ni saca ni grasosa ,tiene un buen tamaño yo todavía tengo uno hace como dos Medea
Crystal C.
Machesney Park
Make my face feel light, fresh and clean. Both myself and my daughter use this nightly. Love the feel and price is very reasonable.
Archana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is just genius!! Works like magic even on the most heavy makeup! Worth the buy! A little on a ball of cotton and tada its all gone.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.