BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Anie C.
Es uno de los mejores productos que eh probado, deja la piel muy fresca y es muy fácil de usar lo recomiendo totalmente.
Eden W.
Georgetown, KY
Love this!! It removes all my make up plus it leaves my face feeling not only clean but hydrated as well! Worth the money
Justyne D.
Purchased at: Beautycon
This is great for cleansing off makeup on face but NOT on or around eyes! It burns so badly when it gets around your eyes
Skylar S.
I just got this product last month I seem to love it my face is 10 times cleaner and my breakouts have decreased greatly
Samantha J.
Tulsa
I love this product
I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy this and other products from the same brand.
Sarah J.
Milwaukee, WI
Takes off you makeup like a dream and doesn't burn if you get in your eyes. It does kind of leave an oily residue though.
Anaiah S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a solid product. It works well at cleansing my skin. It didn’t not work well at removing my eye make up, though.
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
I genuinely like this product. It removes makeup so well, and is really gentle on the skin. No overwhelming smell either.
Ash H.
Cordova, TN
This is a good micellar water help clear my makeup and kept my face clean and clear weird help to remove dirt and debris
Yarah S.
Flushing, NY
Best product to take make up off. It's fast and easy to use with cotton. Not very strong when it cones to mascara though.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.