BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,241 reviews
I love this to remove my make up. It works very well and didn't clog my oily skin or cause me to break out. And a little goes a long way.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
No scent and gets all my eye makeup off with one swipe. I love how easy it is and doesn’t leave my skin feeling raw or dry from rubbing .
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
I wish I could give this product a 10 because it’s THAT GOOD! My skin is dry and I’m lazy AF, so the Micelluar Water is perfect for me !
Brittney B.
Ripley, OK
Great for taking off eye makeup. Didn't irritate my eyes, very gentle. Didnt leave an oily residue and felt like it moisturizes my skin.
Zahra S.
chicago, IL
good at removing makeup and being gentle i use this then a cleanser to make sure everything is off overall i would repurchase
Mariana L.
Daytona Beach, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Very good to take off your makeup, I tell all my friends to buy it because it last for a long time and doesn’t make your skin dry or oily
DanielaCarrillo M.
I’ve tried a few cleansing waters out there and this one has to be my favorite one. I’ve gone through this stuff like crazy. Recommend !!
alana t.
amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
Removes makeup sooo nicely. Not too greasy or oily. Honestly dries my face out just a little but i can deal with a lotion or moisturizer.
Bryn S.
I use thus makeup remover whenevwr I am wearing heavy makeup and it takes it off like a dream. I am absolutely in love with this product!
Ana R.
doral
Purchased at: Walgreens
A must have in skincare!! It is the best micellar water I’ve ever tried, you feel your skin fresh, I have been using it for 2 years or so
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.