BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
sof✭ P.
This product is AMAZING! It removes everything including waterproof mascara which is a pain to get off. It is super gentle and the packaging is nice with colors! I will be repurchasing for a long time!
Claudia B.
This product is amazing! I honestly have no idea how I could go through my skincare routine without it. Especially with my combination skin. I have used the waterproof also, but I prefer this one.
Renise M.
Grand Rapids, MI
The reason I bought this is because I wanted an easier way to remove my make up. This product works fine for everything except eye make-up. I have to use more product and scrub my eyes more that I ever have with another make up remover. I’m glade I bought a small travel size bottle because I will not be buying this again.
Makayla O.
Columbia, Sc
I heard so much about this I had to purchase it and try it out.
It works really well without drying out my skin and it does its job in removing my makeup...but i think its just okay. Would I repurchase? Maybe, it does its job and its great for when you just want to take off your makeup and goto sleep.

I think it was over hyped. I would use this for on the go though...
Jerri H.
Baltimore, MD
The cleansing water makes removing makeup easy! i can do it while I'm laying down instead of dreading removing makeup. Its gentle on the skin and doesn't burn the eyes which I love. it leaves your skin slightly moisturized after which is great but would still moisturize after. The only improvement would be to strengthen the formula because it usually takes about 3 cotton pads.
Haley M.
I love this product. My skin is sensitive and it did not irritate it at all. The product isn’t too oily also which I like. It has a good price point too. Once I run out I will be purchasing this 100%.
Brenda N.
Newhall, CA
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
This is definitely my go to make up remover. It feels like you are cleaning your face with water!!!! But without the need to scrub, all you do is wipe away, how awesome is that!!! And the best thing us that it is for all skin types.
Ashley Z.
springfield
This stuff is absolutely amazing it takes off your make up with ease unlike a lot of these so called make up removers I would totally recommend this product to anyone needing a good make up remover...
Jeannie F.
Placentia , CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! i have nothing bad to say about it. Honestly, it beats most of the high end micellar and cleansing waters I've tried. It's an amazing value and it's gentle on the skin while giving it a great clean. I always double cleanse, but this product doesn't need to be rinsed off. I'm on my 4th or 5th bottle and I always come back to this baby after trying any other brand. 10/10 would recommend!
Gabby D.
Great for sensitive skin!!! I use this to remove makeup and it really does its job. Very gentle on my eyes when removing eye makeup. Overall great product. I received this free for testing with the Garnier VoxBox.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.