BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Noelle W.
Downingtown, PA
I love how gentle this is on your eyes when removing your make up. No need to add pressure or pull your eyes which I love.
Michelle S.
Arkoma
Love it! It was a gift from my little sister, work perfectly on getting off my makeup and cleaning my face at the same time
Lisa P.
Hewitt, TX
This product did a nice job cleansing my skin without drying it out. I have used the whole bottle and will be getting more!
Alex F.
Evanston, IL
Has a strange almost greasy feel and the bottle is really big..but it works very well and left me feeling clean before bed!
Tiffany L.
Marinette, WI
Super awesome product!! Makes my face feel super clean after I use it. It doesn’t clog my pores or seem to cause more acne.
Isa E.
United states
Very good to clean my face. I usually used after using my makeup remover so all the makeup is gone and my skin looks good.
Alexandra A.
Santa Ana, CA
Awesome makeup remover! I have really sensitive skin and this product worked amazing with my skin. It did not over dry it!
Kristal C.
I love this makeup remover! I have very sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin at all. I recommend this product.
Mickayla F.
While this product is good for removing makeup, I don't really think it does much else. Plus I feel it's a tiny bit drying.
Courtney H.
This removes makeup really well! It does not leave any greasy residue like most removers. It’s great for my sensitive skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.