BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Rochelle G.
Grandview
Purchased at: ULTA
this product is AMAZING. looking at it you would think it wouldn't work. but its gentle and effective. face looked and fealt so clean.
Julia R.
I got this a sample of this for free and I tried it and I like it a lot. It’s not too greasy and it does its job of removing my makeup!
anusha S.
Irving, TX
I have been using this for a long time time. I was being introduced to it from ultra as a free gift for a purchase
Absolutely loving it
Nadia M.
Peabody, MA
😍😍 such a good product for sensitive skin, fairly inexpensive compared to other brands and can be bought at any local cvs or Walgreens
Kendall D.
hartford city
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this micellar water to help with my makeup removal. It worked well for this, I'm happy that I chose to add this to my routine 😊
Chelsey F.
Cedartown, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how gentle this makeup remover is. Doesn’t burn or irritate my eyes, but cleanses my face as it removes makeup! Love this product!
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I like to use this for touch ups with liner or makeup. Or I'll use it to take off makeup before washing my face. It's very convenient.
Kim P.
newburyport
Purchased at: CVS
This is not only a great cleanser but it is also great at removing makeup. I would definitely recommend adding this to your collection
Margaret S.
El agua micelar me fascina , me prepara el rostro , incluso tambien la utilizo para suavisar un poco el maquillaje antes de quitarmelo
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
This is my only one micellar water I use it every day and it really feels like water , I don’t like the oils or wipes so this is my #1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.