BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Crystal P.
Heavener, Ok.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this for someone as a gift. They love it so I guess I will be trying it out for myself soon. I hear good things about it thi
Amanda A.
These are soo cute and soo good you can throw them in ur bag if ur traveling or stay a night somewhere. I love that they made this.
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
This product cleaned my mascara right up only had to use a very small amount. It was extremely gentle on my skin! I love love love!
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
Like this product. Removes all traces of makeup and dirt. Doesn't have a oily or greasy feeling. Will use again. Nice clean feeling
Gigi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product!!! It really does take off all your makeup. And I love that it's not oily and it leaves my face feeling fresh.
Isabela H.
Arlington, TX
His is very gentle! Great for my skin! It does clean off all my make up! I love the feeling afterwords, doesn't live my skin Oily!
Olivia S.
Fresno , CA
I love this and is great for my sensitive skin! It doesn’t make my skin dry either, which is Greta Becuase I have dry skin already!
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really wanted to love this cleanser but the reality is that I had to rub my face really hard and my makeup would hardly come off.
Carolyn J.
Newnan
I have sensitive skin. This product leaves my face soft and very moisturized. I don't have trouble putting it on or taking it off.
Ashley G.
Fort Worth , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the micellar cleansing water it's not harsh on my sensitive skin and doesnt Irritate my eyes after taking off my eye makeup
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.