BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mickayla F.
While this product is good for removing makeup, I don't really think it does much else. Plus I feel it's a tiny bit drying.
Angel M.
This product is sooo amazing and is a great alternative for makeup remover and leaves skin feeling fresh and nice and clean
kayla j.
193 easy street
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product as a makeup remover. It leaves my skin so soft and takes the makeup off immediately. I love this product
Isa E.
United states
Very good to clean my face. I usually used after using my makeup remover so all the makeup is gone and my skin looks good.
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
I work at ulta and this is what I use on all my clients! It takes off makeup easily and doesn't irritate skin! A must buy!
Nghi T.
Hemet, CA
Average cleaner. It doesn't not make my eyes feel spicy. No smell at all. Good for all skins. Good price and good quality.
Kenya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This helps make up come off easy. Kind of oily dont recommend for people with oily skin or people who are prone to pimples
Cheyenne s.
Bristol, TN
I love this wash so much it helps with blemishes and doesn't make my face oily and helps break outs to keep from happening.
Lisa P.
Hewitt, TX
This product did a nice job cleansing my skin without drying it out. I have used the whole bottle and will be getting more!
Sadaf s.
It doesn't do it for me ! It never wiped
My whole make up off & it made me redo over & over ! I wouldn't purchase it again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.