BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Emily B.
I just got to try the waterproof one and omg. I love it. It took off everything. It was absolutely amazing. Not oily. Love it.
Clara B.
Whitman
Purchased at: Walgreens
this "all in 1" it's really good, clean my face and active. it's important always wash your face and I recommend this product!
Jackie L.
Carbondale, PA
I cannot live without this product! Gentle enough for my sensitive skin, yet removes make-up with little effort! One stop shop!
Holli S.
Gorymin
Purchased at: Walgreens
Removes makeup very well with cotton pads or wash cloth. Smells very good too! The bottle is big enough to last awhile as well.
yuri i.
Fort worth, TX
Me encanta este producto aparte que desmaquilla muy vien el rostro lo deja muy linpio y suave y mostirisado lo recomiendo mucho
Shayla G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really love these wipes when it comes down to me taking off my makeup they also leave your face feeling smooth and rephresh.
Jazzy S.
Most makeup removers sting and hurt BUT..... this one doesn't. It takes all the makeup off and it doesn't burn my skin at all.
racahael M.
Mabelvale, AR
This works wonders at taking off ALL of your makeup. I find it works best with cotton rounds. The bottle last quite a while too
kaylee c.
Enid
This product makes cleaning my face quick and easy. It takes the makeup off, cleans my skin, and doesn't leave it feeling oily
Chelsea F.
I LOVE this! I always have a lot of problems making sure I have all my makeup taken off at night. This actually does just that.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.