BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jillian R.
I love this so much! So affordable and you get so much product, a little goes a long way gets your makeup off fast and easy
Megan E.
This takes my make up and any dirt on my face off without and harsh rubbing. Doesn't dry my skin out, makes my skin softer.
Taren S.
One of the best drugstore cleansing waters out there, it truly does a great job remove my makeup for both high and low end.
Amanda B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this micellar cleansing water. My favorite. So easy to get off all my make up. Such a good price for this big bottle.
heidi b.
Makes removing makeup easier and feels good on my skin. It has become part of my everyday routine. Really like this product
carolina r.
Clayton,North Carolina
I love how the skin of my face leaves me clean and refreshingI love how the skin of my face leaves me clean and refreshing
Julianna P.
Raleigh
Favorite makeup remover right now. Gentle on my skin and doesn't make it super oily. Gets all my makeup off the first time
Faith B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to remove my makeup and clean my face throughout the day. I get oily skin and it helps keep it clean and fresh.
Andrea H.
So easy to use, wipes my eye makeup off super easy and gentle! I was recommended this and now I tell my friends to use it!
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
I love this Michelle water. Is super fresh and remove very well the Makeup. I used every day. Is perfect for whatever skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.