BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
I absolutely love this miscellar water! I’ve repurchased it so many times and I’ll never buy another brand again, highly recommend
Darian V.
Mooresville
Best makeup remover I've ever used, the whole process of taking all my makeup off has never been this easy when using this stuff !
Meybel G.
Passaic , NJ
It is the best removes makeup! For all skin types, even sensitive! You can use in face, lips, eyes! Dermatologist tested for safety
Shelby W.
Valparaiso, IN
It removes makeup so effortlessly and doesnt cause my sensitive skin to break out. It's one of the best makeup removers I've tried.
Maria M.
I love this stuff. It helps me remove my makeup when I am to lazy to take it off with water and soap. I love it. Highly recommend.
S. S.
I use this to take off my makeup with like a cotton pad, and it works! It takes it right off. But this is not a face wash people..
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
I used it for the first time last night and I loved it!!!! It didn't burn my eyes to take the mascara and liner off. New favorite!
Rhonda R.
Lorain, OH
This is by far one of the best makeup removers I have ever used. It leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh, not sticky or greasy.
inez p.
2304 hwy 115 west Cleveland ga
i've used this product on a daily basis and i bought it from walmart for a low cost and it has helped remove makeup with no oils !
Courtney H.
Albany, GA
love, love, love micellar water. removes dirt and make up easily AND I don't have to rinse my face after. that's my favorite part.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.