BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Samantha M.
Bensalem , PA
Got this for free in my Influenster voxbox! I love it and use often! This all-in-one is so great and fits perfectly in my purse!
Chey L.
Midvale
This isn’t a bad product. I only gave 2 stars because I didn’t use it very long. It was useful and did what is was suppose to do.
Beth Y.
Saint Petersburg
This is one of my favorite skin products. It works so well and leaves my skin clean and refreshed. It’s also very affordable
Ashley C.
One of the best micellar waters AND makeup removers I’ve ever used. Takes off makeup so nicely and leaves face feeling refreshed.
Lauren M.
I love using this vs the packaged cottons that are presoaked! However I feel I go through them faster. Thus, spending more money.
Christina S.
Glendale, NY
Ive grown very lazy whenever I wipe off my makeup, but this helps so much! Its super gentle around the eye area and I recommend.
Liliana C.
Winter Garden, FL
Great product, I love that I don’t have to also wash my face after removing the makeup. I can go right to bed feeling refreshed
Es lo mejor con lo que me he encontrado y me ayuda a retirar todos esos residuos que se encuentran del maquillaje en mi rostro
yuri i.
Fort worth, TX
Me encanta este producto aparte que desmaquilla muy vien el rostro lo deja muy linpio y suave y mostirisado lo recomiendo mucho
Ali B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I really like this product. It removes your makeup really easily and doesn't burn your eyes. It's pretty cheap and works great! I received this product as a complementary sample.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.