BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Brittany T.
Burton, MI
Cleans your face, including make up, with ease. Easy to use and perfect for sensitive skin! Gets make up and dirt off that you can't even see
Ashley B.
Best micellar water on the market. Takes off all makeup, perfect for sensitive skin, nondrying, AND the big bottle is less than $10 at ULTA!
Michelle C.
Hightstown, NJ
I love this because when I do wear makeup and it's waterproof or something this helps to take it off without rubbing it and ruining my skin.
Marisa P.
Does a fantastic job of getting off hard to remove and waterproof makeup. It does separate if left sitting so make sure to shake before use.
Casey C.
Charlotte, NC
This is fine. It gets the job done, but it makes my eyes burn a little. The Simple one and the Boots one didn't do that. Will not repurchase.
Sydney M.
Perfect for removing makeup and feels so gentle on the skin. It's non-drying and gives no burning sensation like some other makeup removers.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , FL
I love this after my night and morning face wash to make sure I take all do the residues that can be left after the shower and face cleansers
Rachel B.
nitro, wv
Love this!! Use to take off eye make up and use a exfoliating pad to deep clean my pores. Skin feels awesome after using it, clean and fresh
Sasha B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product be cause it's very convenient and easy to use. It's not harsh on my sensitive eyes and allows makeup to come off easily.
Diana B.
Bethel, CT
This stuff is awesome you can see it working, so gross the amount of dirt that comes off my face. Also noticed it makes my skin feel smooth.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.