BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Lindsay M.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff lifts away dirt and oil and takes out all the yucky stuff that can get caught in your skin. I highly recommend it to anyone
Laura M.
El Paso
I love it I always use it before I go to sleep because that what I use to take off my makeup and it really gives me that fresh feeling
Kristen C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this! It helps to remove every single bit of my makeup without leaving residue and doesn’t leave my skin feeling stripped.
Katelynn F.
Santa Maria , CA
Love love love this cleansing water. I use it in the lot so as a way to cleanse my face. It takes everything off but it not too drying.
Kaitlyn P.
Lakeland, FL
LOVE this product! It helps to get my makeup off so easily especially stubborn mascara. Will definitely be repurchasing once I run out!
Bradlea K.
New Brunswick, NJ
Love this micellar water and I swear by it. Use it every night; sometimes to take makeup off and sometimes to clean my face. Win win!!
anusha S.
Irving, TX
I have been using this for a long time time. I was being introduced to it from ultra as a free gift for a purchase
Absolutely loving it
Mildred F.
Orlando , FL
I think this is amazing for removing makeup and cleanser after your makeup, it smells amazing and best part it feels great on the skin
Heather R.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love using this cleanser! It’s so gentle and it removes makeup very easily. It feels just like water and it’s very convenient to use.
Anyelin C.
I recommend this to everyone! i love to use this to wipe of my makeup makes my skin look refreshed and makes my skin feel smooth after!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.