BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I just got this as a sample and so far I love it. It makes my skin feel so soft and clean. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I hope to try this soon, after reading all the good reviews on it. Not only to use it for my makeup removal but to freshen up my skin
Cait B.
Woodbridge
This stuff is so easy on the skin and gets rid of excess oil and dirt. I love it especially for the price. It lasts a long time too.
Emily J.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Target
I have really enjoyed this product. It takes my makeup off like magic. I haven't noticed any new breakouts or reactions to the scent.
Erika J.
I was so hesitant to purchase this item. However, I'm hooked! I have sensitive skin and this stuff just plain rocks. I use it daily.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
This us the best facial toner cleanser ever. I love that it leaves my skin so soft and clean and it removes all the dirt and makeup!!
Abigail M.
New Johnsonville
By far the best makeup remover and cleanser I’ve ever used. I got hooked on this the first time I used it. It’s literally like water.
Kristine S.
Love this drugstore option for micellar water ! Takes off my waterproof mascara ! Only request is that it be offered in a larger size
Amarilis D.
boston
This is. Must have. Especially when you get lazy time to time or lest be honest ALL THE TIME. It leaves your face so clean and soft.
hailey p.
This makeup remover literally melts down your makeup! One to two swipes on mascara and it's gone ! The best makeup remover if owned !
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.