BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
María A.
Charlotte, NC
This is my first step for removing makeup in the warmer months. I need about 10 cotton balls to remove a full face. It doesn’t bother my skin, and I love how easily I can remove mascara without tugging at my eyes. I’ve seen others use it as their makeup remover and cleanser all in one, which I don’t really recommend - when I follow up with my face wash there is always still more makeup to remove, so I don’t think it’s thorough enough to use alone.
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
This is a great for my second cleanse in the evening before I use toner.  I also use it in the morning after rinsing and drying my face.  No scent, no residue, and it picks up the bits of dirt left behind from your first cleanse.  It is also gentle on eyes.  I put some on a cotton pad and use it all over my face and neck.  A bottle will last you a long time, and it is relatively inexpensive.
Aubree J.
Laramie, WY
I had been considering trying micellar cleansing water for makeup removal, cleanser, etc. I received this product as a complimentary sample in an Influenster Voxbox and have to say that I was thoroughly saddened when I finished the bottle. Although, I did find that it did not completely remove all of my makeup when used alone, but did rid any residue left over after using coconut oil to remove my makeup.
This product left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I love the smell of it.
Becca T.
I adore this makeup remover! I soak this product on cotton pads and it takes off my makeup in almost one swipe. It says you don't have to wash your face after using it but I find this formula to be a bit oily so I always wash my face afterwards. Also it burns my eyes a bit if I don't at least rinse off my face after. This bottle lasts for quite some time (longer than a regular pack of makeup wipes). It works really well and I would recommend this product to those with sensitive skin.
Amanda H.
Columbus
One of my favorite products for removing makeup for sure! The packaging is nice and simple and you can find it just about anywhere at a descent price, I usually get mine from ULTA though. They have different types for different skin so basically it’s great for every skin type, plus it’s great just as a refresher in the morning or evening picking up dirt and oils that just sit and build up on your face! I’ve been buying this for a couple of years now and will continue to do so!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I like the waterproof version of this better but I am still impressed with how well this removes makeup! No pulling, no tugging- Just wipe and poof! Cleansed, and makeup free face! 🙌🏻 I am so stoked about this, I honestly did not have much expectations for this product and it blew me away! 👀🙌🏻

*i received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes, all opinions are my own. #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #MicellarChallenge #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA
Jae-anne B.
jamaica
I love this micellar water for removing my makeup. I bought it at Shoprite randomly because i wanted to try it from the people that was raving it. I was surprise that it does take off my makeup very easy and fast. don't like it for using when i remove my eye makeup because it hurts. There are other micellar water that does not hurt your eye just not this. other than that i would still use it to remove my makeup.
Katie J.
san antonio
This takes my makeup off so easily! I’m addicted to this! I just pour some on a cotton round and wipe everything away. It’s gentle on the skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and this doesn’t upset it at all. I love using it in the morning as well just to wipe away impurities. This is my new favorite thing! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jaime A.
Bothell , WA
This product is great and I had been wanting to try it for quite some time! I love that it requires no sink or washcloth! Simply dab on a cotton pad, swipe and you’re done. Perfect for camping! I’m not used to having a cleanser that requires no rinsing so it will take some getting used to but it removes even the most stubborn makeup without any oil which I appreciate!
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
I received this product complimentary by Influenster and I love it! I’m not one to usually have a skin routine or anything like that but this is so quick and easy to do. Just soak a cotton ball and rub it on your face and then just let it air dry. I used it and it definitely left my skin nice and refreshed and it felt super soft. I love it! Would definitely recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.