BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ashley R.
My number one micellar water cleanser. It removes my makeup quick and effortlessly. I will continue to purchase this forever
Taylor D.
Bonita Springs
Love this cleanser, doesn’t make my skin feel oily like others and is great for removing mascara without hurting my lashes!!!
Daniela C.
Its really good I love it 😊 it works amazing I've been using this product for a while now & don't think I'll get tired of it
Lauren Elizabeth H.
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE THIS! Perfect cleanser, makeup remover, everything. literally works so well for everything & still refreshes my skin.
skyla c.
Really good at not only treating acne but also taking off makeup ! I give this a 10/10 i use every night, totally recommend!
saidy e.
I just love It, its so gentle, Love the fresh feeling on my face also I don't need to use anything else to remove my makeup!
Doreen C.
Removed make up fairly easily and I love how it doesnt make my skin feel super dry or oily. Good price for a quality product
Heidi G.
Edmonds, WA
This stuff is a staple! Light weight, removes makeup and doesn't break me out! I have been using Garnier products for years!
Amber C.
I waited so long to get this as it's a little spendy for this girl but wow I love it. It takes your makeup off in one swipe!
Jodie D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I like this product. its not that expensive and it works really good. I will more than likely be getting this product again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.