BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
LaToya W.
Rincon, GA
I love this stuff!! It removes all makeup and oil without over drying. I use this as my nightly cleanser. They also have wipes available.
Claire M.
Havertown, PA
Loved this product! I used it all up until there was literally none left!! Very gentle on the skin but gets all the dirt and makeup off!
Stephanie G.
This micellar water is my go to for toning my skin after washing my face and also before makeup application . I also use it on my clients
Mariana L.
Daytona Beach, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Very good to take off your makeup, I tell all my friends to buy it because it last for a long time and doesn’t make your skin dry or oily
Graciela D.
Got most of my makeup off...some residue but nothing I couldn't clean up with another gotten pad. I paid about 8 dollars for the bottle.
mariah m.
Salem, NJ
I love the feeling I get when I wash my face with this product. It leaves my face clean and smooth. I definitely recommend this product.
Bryn S.
I use thus makeup remover whenevwr I am wearing heavy makeup and it takes it off like a dream. I am absolutely in love with this product!
April W.
ephrata
This I use after I wash my face with something else. I use a cotton ball just to get anything left behind off my face. Works like a gem!
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Works pretty good but I still don’t feel my face is clean just using this so I always cleanse anyway. Do NOT get in your eyes, holy ouch.
Stacy K.
Love this as a end of the day rinse before washing. It's not expensive, and definitely worth every penny.  Would and intend to buy again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.