BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Gabby O.
Hobart, IN
I haven’t tried a product like this to remove my makeup before and I really enjoy it! Doesnt leave my face feeling oily or broken out!
Margaret S.
El agua micelar me fascina , me prepara el rostro , incluso tambien la utilizo para suavisar un poco el maquillaje antes de quitarmelo
Ashleigh L.
Phoenix, AZ
Gentle on my sensitive skin. Removes make-up really well. Love to put it on pads and just press them to my eyes to melt off the makeup
Brittany L.
Jacksonville, NC
Best stuff ever! If you aren't already using this, get to it! It has done wonders for my complexion, making me brighter and more even!
Natalie M.
One of the best make up removers I've ever used. Doesn't burn and doesn't make your skin all oily. Used it once and used it ever since.
Chelsey F.
Cedartown, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how gentle this makeup remover is. Doesn’t burn or irritate my eyes, but cleanses my face as it removes makeup! Love this product!
Nadia M.
Peabody, MA
😍😍 such a good product for sensitive skin, fairly inexpensive compared to other brands and can be bought at any local cvs or Walgreens
Kim P.
newburyport
Purchased at: CVS
This is not only a great cleanser but it is also great at removing makeup. I would definitely recommend adding this to your collection
holly d.
Purchased at: Walmart
Removed makeup quickly. Does not burn eyes. Leaves a slight residue on your face but nothing too bad. Removed even waterproof mascara.
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
This is my only one micellar water I use it every day and it really feels like water , I don’t like the oils or wipes so this is my #1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.