BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amy E.
Broken Arrow
I like how easy this takes off my make up and how refreshing my face feels after I use it. the packaging is pretty and pink.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product cleanses my face so good and leaves it feeling so refreshed , so I would definitely recommend this product
Cathey C.
Granby , MO
I used this a morning cleanser and it took everything just right I really like this product.

I received this free for review
Amy G.
Tampa, FL
This makeup remover is the best wether the makeup is waterproof or not it works. Im a repeat user and lover of this product.
franki w.
Dover, DE
This bottle has lasted me for 2 years. It works miracles with taking off my makeup but also cleanses and refreshes your skin.
Kelly W.
Saint Albans, NY
This problem is GREAT! It gets off all my make and leaves my face feeling fresh. It's a staple in my makeup removal routine.
Lucelys A.
Studio City, CA
So amazing love how easy it removes makeup will definitely add this to my staple items I’m so so so so glad I received this !
Jamie S.
Brookline, MA
Hands down my favorite way to get all the makeup off my skin. I love this stuff so much I’ve gone through 3-4 bottles of it.
Karina S.
Melbourne, FL
Complementary product from @Influenster. I recommend it 100%. Leaves skin smooth. Lasts for a long time and the bottle is big
Lauren Elizabeth H.
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE THIS! Perfect cleanser, makeup remover, everything. literally works so well for everything & still refreshes my skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.