BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lily Z.
It does it's job. You just need to put in a little extra work when trying to remove waterproof makeup. Other than that I enjoy it
Caitlin A.
Bronx, NY
This new trend has been amazing. I take my makeup off and doesn't have that oily feeling to it. It is refreshing after every use
Lauren M.
I love using this vs the packaged cottons that are presoaked! However I feel I go through them faster. Thus, spending more money.
Casey H.
Panama City, FL
Love love love this product I use this more than any other beauty product I have it cleans my face wonderfully its quick and easy
Krista D.
A must use for me.. my eye makeup comes off so easy no burning like alot of others i put a little on cotton ball and get to work
Mira J.
Brainerd, MN
Makes taking makeup off so much easier! I add it to a warm wash clothe and I add the miscaller water and takes it off first wipe!
Gabriela P.
Deja mi cara tan fresca. La uso cada vez que puedo excelente para mi tipo de piel. El precio es muy bueno vale la pena la verdad
Caylie S.
Works great! This is my go to skin cleaner. It doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out. Takes my makeup off at the end of the day.
J U.
Bay village, Oh
Good makeup remover, gentle, recommend, good smell, Still using it for long time good tone, without olis but It consumes quickly
Angel M.
Corinth, MS
LOVE LOVE this stuff!!! This stuff leaves my skin so soft and takes my makeup off just beautifully. I will definitely buy again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.