BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
zane r.
Iuka, MS
I love this product! It’s a must use for me day and night! I use it with cotton rounds and it’s a very affordable product. It’s gentle on skin and doesn’t leave a bad smell. I would definitely buy again.
howida j.
This is a great product for taking off makeup before washing your face. I apply a little on a cotton ball which removes almost all of my eye makeup then use another to wipe off the rest of my face. It makes washing my face a breeze! Skin feels clean. Love this product!
Kiara I.
Naples, FL
I have very sensitive skin and I always have dry patches, and sometimes makeup remover wipes are too harsh on my skin!
I wanted something easy and gentle. My skin felt so soft after I used it. It’s also perfect for a cleanser when you’re in a hurry, it gets the job done perfectly!
Will buy 100% once I run out!
I also got this a complimentary gift from Influenster for testing purposes!
Nathalie A.
Newport News , VA
It’s affordable and it does remove all my makeup BUT it burns my eyes even when I have my eyes closed it somehow get in my eye and it hurts so I always have to do my eyes last so I can rinse fast afterwards. It also has a funny smell to it but that might just be a me thing since my nose picks up everything! I’ll keep using it until it runs out but I don’t see myself buying it again.
Palm T.
It doesn't clean the make up unless you use a make up remover wipes first. Then you use this to clean the face and the eyeshadows. But it does make your face so soft and you can use it for a quick clean.
Parichehr K.
Eugene , OR
I really liked the overall application- very easy and light. I didn’t get that sticky feeling that I’ve experienced with other toners where it feels like you’ve put hand sanitizer on.
I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes and am very happy overall.
I didn’t have a magical experience with it, but it made my skin feel soft and refreshed which was its purpose.
Jess P.
I did not love this product at all. I felt like it was soaking into my skin rather than removing makeup. It made the mascara just smear everywhere rather than cleanly remove it from my face. I would not purchase the product again and stopped using it after a few times. I much prefer makeup wipes over this makeup remover.
KATIE A.
Paulina, LA
I have a semi sensitive face so I was a bit nervous to test this product out from Influenster. I’ve been trying to find a make up remover that would take my mascara off and not make me breakout (usually I just use water and no soap). This product is great! It doesn’t make my face break out and I feel so clean and awake after using it!
Brianna B.
Redondo Beach
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is literally amazing. Gets off everything! I usually go through 2-3 cotton rounds. The only reason I wouldn’t use this product is because I’m too lazy to pour it onto the cotton rounds. It’s so gentle on my eyes; I don’t think it’s ever burned them once. I buy this all the time. It’s affordable and effective. I totally recommend this product to any makeup user out there.
Odalyz T.
I use this product to remove my makeup all the time. I stopped using makeup remover wipes because I realize it irritated my skin. Since I've been using this micellar water my skin has not reacted. Although sometimes after cleaning my face with this, it feels a bit sticky but when I touch my face it's not sticky at all. I don't know why it feels that way but overall a great product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.