BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lara C.
Huntington, WV
A great Micellar Water for removing makeup and daily cleaning of the skin. Very gentle cleaner so it’s great for sensitive skin.
Stacy S.
Farmington
I really like how easily makeup comes off, and my skin feels clean and soft after use. And you do not have to rinse after using.
Letitia C.
Valley Stream, NY
Greatest make up removal. I've tried a lot and nothing gets the job done as quick as this. Added bonus it didn't irritate my skin
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Cleans ALL my makeup off ! Keeps my face hydrated and smooth . I do love this product but for this size the price was expensive.
Cindy V.
Newburgh, NY
My friend always bragged about micellar water and now I definitely understand why . Inexpensive and feels refreshing on the skin
Raydelys M.
Hazleton, PA
Best thing to remove makeup. Doesn’t cause breakouts, and lasts forever, very affordable too. I highly recommend it! Deff my fav!
Aury R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Is a wonderful cleansing water. I love it because it cleans all my face, and give ir a fresh feeling! Definitly one of the best!
Casey H.
Panama City, FL
Love love love this product I use this more than any other beauty product I have it cleans my face wonderfully its quick and easy
Dina N.
Los Angeles
The perfect toner and makeup remover .i am a frequent buyer . Smells good and feels soft, keeps the skin fresh and well hydrated
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Removes all of my makeup, including water proof eye makeup without having to scrub. It also doesn't irritate my eyes. I love it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.