BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Emily B.
I just got to try the waterproof one and omg. I love it. It took off everything. It was absolutely amazing. Not oily. Love it.
Nautica C.
montgomery
Great product, works very well removes all my makeup and is very inexpensive, I reccomend this product. I purchased at Walmart.
Mariel M.
Remove makeup easier, and in the same time leave your face clean. Is not a oily water, so your skin stay fresh. I recommend it.
racahael M.
Mabelvale, AR
This works wonders at taking off ALL of your makeup. I find it works best with cotton rounds. The bottle last quite a while too
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. THIS. I use this nightly to remove my makeup. It is amazing and doesn't leave any sort of gross film behind.
Whitney R.
Canton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing! I use this to remove my makeup at the end of the day and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I love it!!
Elizabeth B.
I love this product to take my makeup off with! It gets everything off quickly and does not dry out my skin! On my 3rd bottle !
Angel G.
Takes off all my makeup without any problem. Love this and will definitely buy again! It's so easy to use and really effective.
LaWanda M.
I love this so much, it takes your make-up off without making your skin feel oily. It is worth the price and does a great job.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX
Amazing makeup remover! I love to use it when i have a full face of makeup it removes it so easily. Less work to do at night !
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.