BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Catherine M.
Wasco, CA
My number one way to remove my makeup when i go traveling or when i wanna deep cleanse my skin love it its very gentle on the skin
Norma H.
Bloomington, CA
La amo. Limpia la cara Y deja un olor muy agradable aunque personalmente no la uso sola,y también lavo mi rostro después de usarla
Paige B.
McCordsville,IN
This water is a great way to keep skin looking great. It leaves the skin feeling clean and leave nothing behind. It cleans deeply.
Makinna S.
Enid, OK
Love this product. Takes off tough mascara and I cake that stuff on! Lasts a long time decent price. I think this stuff is amazing
Lisa M.
Tamaqua, PA
Definitely a must buy.. Works great at removing makeup and cleansing the face.. Reasonably priced! I highly recommend this product!
Cheyanna S.
Love to use this to take off my makeup. Perfect for my sensitive skin . Dont irritate it at all . Removes even my hardest mascara.
inez p.
2304 hwy 115 west Cleveland ga
i've used this product on a daily basis and i bought it from walmart for a low cost and it has helped remove makeup with no oils !
Sherri S.
Henderson, NV
Absolutely am in love with this. It does not make my skin feel oily and I can use it on my eyes and it doesn't bother them at all.
Isabelle A.
Miami Beach
It's good to take off eyeliner and shadow but it's not good to take all the foundation off. First time that I used I realized this.
Odalys N.
Bedford Hills, NY
Left my skin feeling super clean and smooth! Didn’t break me out and very gentle on my sensitive skin. Wiped my make up right off!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.