BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Bryn S.
I use thus makeup remover whenevwr I am wearing heavy makeup and it takes it off like a dream. I am absolutely in love with this product!
Stacy K.
Love this as a end of the day rinse before washing. It's not expensive, and definitely worth every penny.  Would and intend to buy again.
Stephanie G.
This micellar water is my go to for toning my skin after washing my face and also before makeup application . I also use it on my clients
Crystal C.
Machesney Park
Make my face feel light, fresh and clean. Both myself and my daughter use this nightly. Love the feel and price is very reasonable.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
This stuff works really well. It removed even my waterproof makeup with little effort. I really liked this product and would recommend it
pamela p.
Lincoln park, MI
Purchased at: CVS
I love this so much it removes my make up so good and it doesn't leave my skin tacky or oily use this all the time for my make up remover
Graciela D.
Got most of my makeup off...some residue but nothing I couldn't clean up with another gotten pad. I paid about 8 dollars for the bottle.
Natasha K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I do love this for helping to remove my makeup. I do still use face wash afterward but this is a good start for removal or freshening up.
Betty S.
I love this product it removes all my makeup every time I use it.. It even remove my toughest mascara.. I am now on my second bottle ...
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This is the best cleansing water I have ever tried. I’m not a big fan of make up removers but this one definitely changed my perspective.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.