BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Prathisha N.
Brookline, MA
This product is great at getting the extra makeup off your face either if you didn’t wash it or after washing to get the nitty gritty. It’s amazing to prevent clogged pores. Note this product was complimentarily recurved.
Katelyn H.
Pickens, SC
I loved this product. It works really well with makeup removal. I think it is a great price for such a large bottle that will last. I am a first time user and this product works great. It is mild and not harsh on my skin.
yazmin s.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this micellar water, it leaves your face clean, soft hydrated and you can also use it as a make-up remover it is great I love it, and the best thing is that it does not leave the greasy feeling on your skin and it is economical.
Janett P.
Socorro, TX
This is so great and so refreshing it doesn’t feel oily & it worked great on removing my make up. I loved it! It was so easy to use!!!! I really recommend it & I will start buying this more often! You guys need this!! 🙂
Elizabeth S.
I love this stuff! I always thought that I was able to remove all of my makeup with just a makeup wipe, but after using this product I see that I was clearly wrong. This product removes and dissolves oil and dirt in your pores that you can't see. Your face may look clean but look at the cotton ball after using this product and you will see all the dirt removed from your face that you never even knew was there.
Nicole L.
Knoxville, TN
I have oily skin and I am a pretty active person. I was hoping this product would be perfect to leave in my gym bag as a quick cleanser and make up remover. I LOVE it as a makeup cleanser, but I don’t think it makes a good cleanser. I only think that because it leaves my face feeling a little oily. So I would still recommend everyone try it because my sister who has perfect skin loves it as a cleanser and make up remover.
Mara M.
Chicago
Nice, but it was not amazing. Typically after cleansing my face has a healthy sheen to it but after using this, though it was clean, my face just looked normal. Great for the value tho, and a good starter Micellar water
Marissa C.
Porter, TX
I use the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 daily and love it! I use it to take off my makeup before washing my face with a cleanser at night and then I use it every morning in place of a cleanser. I have seen a definite difference in my skin since making this a part of my routine. I even have my husband using it daily! His skin is very sensitive and mine is dry/combo and it works great for both of us. Highly recommend!
Nicole J.
Carol Stream, IL
Takes off makeup very easily. I usually stay away from liquid removers bc they tend to leave a greasy residue on my skin but this takes it right off and leaves no residue leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean. Love it!
Ashley C.
Great product. I received this product in my target beauty box. I didn't have to apply a lot of liquid on my cotton pad for it to be saturated. Worked really well and took off all my makeup. Didn't burn near my eye area like some other products. Definitely recommend. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.