BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
I use this every night to take all my makeup off. The only down side is I have to rub my eyes kinda hard to get the makeup off of them.
Bradlea K.
New Brunswick, NJ
Love this micellar water and I swear by it. Use it every night; sometimes to take makeup off and sometimes to clean my face. Win win!!
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I have this as well as in makeup wipes. It exceeded my expectations and made my skin feel soft and silk but perfectly clean it as well.
Erika M.
Greenfield, MA
obsessed with this product I have it in all types it's amazing I always tell people to buy this it's the best one on the market by far
Kaitlyn P.
Lakeland, FL
LOVE this product! It helps to get my makeup off so easily especially stubborn mascara. Will definitely be repurchasing once I run out!
Nicole V.
BUENA PARK, CA
This works well for removing make up and leaving no residue. It didn't irritate my eyes. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Christina B.
Herndon
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my girls like this product very light weight on your skin and cleans great and don’t have to use much to get all the make up off
Marina G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't live without this! It's a gentle, effective way to clean your face, especially good for lazy nights! Really gets the job done.
Lindsay M.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff lifts away dirt and oil and takes out all the yucky stuff that can get caught in your skin. I highly recommend it to anyone
Angela N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff. It gets all your makeup off and is perfect for my sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate my eyes and lasts a long time.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.