BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Maggie L.
Muncie , IN
I love love love this product! Not only is it a great makeup remover but it also helps to minimize my acne! I would recommend to everyone!
Amanda M.
This stuff works really good at removing all the makeup off my face without irritating my skin ! Plus it leaves my skin super clean love it
Azucena C.
Oklahoma City, OK
It is really easy to take all makeup and dust off your face, I really recommend this product, it is Alcohol-free, it doesn't hurt your skin
Patricia M.
Fort Worth , TX
In really enjoyed this product. I still have a lot left because I got a full product. I recommend this product it really cleansed my skin .
Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it. Its not like any other make up remover, its very gentle on your skin and cleans off the make up a lot faster. I recommend this!
Kaitlyn A.
Love this product! Actually takes of the makeup without all the heavy gunk from creams/face washes. Would recommend, great price point too.
Allison A.
Steilacoom , WA
Whenever I think of this brand I think more haircare so I was skeptical but this isn't bad! Cleans off the makeup easier than anything else
Marty A.
Mcdonough , GA
I love this product, it takes my make up off so easily. Ive repurchased this many times. It’s so affordable and I recommend it constantly.
Christine S.
Kingston
This product is good, sometimes still leaving remaining makeup so I'll then go in with a makeup wipe, I do love how soft it is on the skin
alexis s.
Grayling mi
I love this product it cleans your face so well and doesn't try it out as I thought it would because it's cleaning off your makeup as well.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.