BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kyla M.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to use this and I mean I guess it worked but I heard it was really bad for you/your skin so I stopped using it. Google it
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Absolutely love this product!!! It takes makeup off without any oily feeling. It’s inexpensive and a little bit goes a long way!
Tori h.
fredrica
Purchased at: Walmart
It works miracles got a full face of makeup on and you can get it off in seconds live for this product and it is for a good price
Cindy V.
Newburgh, NY
My friend always bragged about micellar water and now I definitely understand why . Inexpensive and feels refreshing on the skin
Sarah G.
Ogdensburg, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my all time favorite products to make sure I have gotten all my make up off at night. Great for a morning refresh as well
Rebeca L.
Midland, TX
Just Amazing!! One of the best of make-up cleansers! It's easy to use it! It's really nice because it let my skin breathe!
Hannah D.
Garden Grove
It does the job. Does what it says it does. But I would rather use Bioderma. If you’re going to use micellar water, use Bioderma.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Love love this makeup remover. Get off all my make up plus waterproof mascara. Sometimes i just use my hands then a makeup wipe.
Jennifer W.
Fort Pierce
It was very gentle on my skin. I have to be careful what I put on my face I will break out. It does take off makeup easily
Abby R.
makes me skin feel so clean when i use it. i haven't changed it since i started!! it definitely​ is a must try ladies/gentleman.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.