BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sandra H.
This stuff really works! It cleans my skin full of makeup and makes my skin feel fresh. It’s not too drying on my skin and it smells great
Taylor O.
Minneapolis, MN
Non greasy. Love the scent. Very reasonable price. Can find at most stores. First time user. Works great for taking off make up as well.at
Sofia G.
Los Angeles, CA
me encanta I love it but I rant out of it, pero gente es una agua miscelar increible que ademas de limpiarte la piel te la deja super suave
Patricia M.
Fort Worth , TX
In really enjoyed this product. I still have a lot left because I got a full product. I recommend this product it really cleansed my skin .
Kathryn M.
Spanish Fort, AL
Gets even waterproof make up off very easily and is gentle on my skin. Would recommend to anyone as a basic cleanser and makeup remover.
Ana R.
doral
Purchased at: Walgreens
A must have in skincare!! It is the best micellar water I’ve ever tried, you feel your skin fresh, I have been using it for 2 years or so
Lilyonna P.
This helps my skin feel fresh and clean after a long day as well as help prep before I apply my make up. I've found it at most retailers.
Brittney B.
Ripley, OK
Great for taking off eye makeup. Didn't irritate my eyes, very gentle. Didnt leave an oily residue and felt like it moisturizes my skin.
Rebecca ✌.
I absolutely love this make up remover. It’s he best one I’ve used by far. I feel like it really cleans my skin plus it’s a great value!
Shelby C.
WINTER HAVEN, FL
Purchased at: CVS
It works great I have sensative skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin at all and it really gets my makeup off with out much work
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.