BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
This was kind of a fail to me. It did not remove all of my makeup. And it also left a uncomfortable residue on my skin afterwards
Tori h.
fredrica
Purchased at: Walmart
It works miracles got a full face of makeup on and you can get it off in seconds live for this product and it is for a good price
marylou b.
I love it! I've rebought multiple times! Takes my makeup off well the rest of it that's left over! Not harsh! & awesome packaging
Lindsay H.
['Jackson', ''], MI
I currently have this in my bathroom cabinet! I love it so much!! No scent, and removes any makeup, I put it up against!! Love😍😍
Courtney R.
Grand Rapids, MI
i use this every single day! have for years. doesn't leave my face oily and always takes off all of my makeup! highly recommend!
Chey L.
Midvale
This isn’t a bad product. I only gave 2 stars because I didn’t use it very long. It was useful and did what is was suppose to do.
nairobis s.
Muy buen producto,limpia,da frescura al rostro y es excelente para la piel delicada,sirve también como tónico exelente calidad .
Gabriela P.
Deja mi cara tan fresca. La uso cada vez que puedo excelente para mi tipo de piel. El precio es muy bueno vale la pena la verdad
Tracie F.
Nice and surprisingly effective makeup remover. Has a bit of trouble with mascara. Otherwise cuts right through everything else!
Hannah D.
Garden Grove
It does the job. Does what it says it does. But I would rather use Bioderma. If you’re going to use micellar water, use Bioderma.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.