BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Erika J.
I was so hesitant to purchase this item. However, I'm hooked! I have sensitive skin and this stuff just plain rocks. I use it daily.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
This us the best facial toner cleanser ever. I love that it leaves my skin so soft and clean and it removes all the dirt and makeup!!
Emily K.
Jacksonville , FL
My fave feels amazing after using this product! I can really see a difference in my skin after only a few days of using this product!
Felicia D.
Rollinsford, NH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is very easy to use with cotton pads or a washcloth to wipe away any makeup. I have really had a liking to this micellar water.
Abigail M.
New Johnsonville
By far the best makeup remover and cleanser I’ve ever used. I got hooked on this the first time I used it. It’s literally like water.
Tiffany C.
Great must have if you are a makeup girl. Great to add to your fav mascara tubes if they are drying out. And many things on the face
Cait B.
Woodbridge
This stuff is so easy on the skin and gets rid of excess oil and dirt. I love it especially for the price. It lasts a long time too.
Diana S.
Argyle
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this less breakouts and skin just looks better overall.. Gentle on my skin and I will continue to purchase this product
Briana F.
Micellar water can be expensive and irritating on the skin! But not the garnier one , it throughly cleans your skin, and isn’t pricey
hailey p.
This makeup remover literally melts down your makeup! One to two swipes on mascara and it's gone ! The best makeup remover if owned !
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.