BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Ashley H.
Pueblo, CO
I love this water, it smells great and is one of my favorite new finds! This is a product you will get stuck using daily, because it is so amazing
Breann O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is awesome! Cleans all of my mascara off. It isn't harsh and it doesn't dry out my skin. The best part is it's cheap and easy to find!
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
great water make up cleanser takes off all the junk on your face and leaves it feeling super fresh and clean doesn't dry out your face either
Kellie T.
Tennessee
My skin is very sensitive so I try not to use products that give a burning sensation to my skin. I love this product. I’ve never been disappointed
Jamie S.
McHenry , IL
I can't say enough good word about this makeup remover. I love that this is cheap and I love that it takes it all off and doesn't irritate my skin.
Amelia R.
San Diego, CA
I LIVE off this stuff I love it to take off all my makeup and even to just freshen up my face when I'm not wearing makeup I love it worth the price
Evelyn G.
Lo amo con locura lo uso para desmaquillarme y en las mañanas y antes de maquillarme, me mantiene la piel limpia y a la vez hidrtada y Lozano null
Paola N.
En algún lugar de Puerto Rico
Alguien me podría explicar, es lo mejor del mundo, me cuida la cara y me quita el maquillaje completamente. Plus me refresca la cara y me la limpia
Laura B.
A+++++++ for this miscellar water. Takes aALL my makeup off effortlessky and without rubbing. I prefer the blue one thats for waterproof makeup...
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
I like having it on my purse in a little spay body as a refresh setting spray i just add 3 drops of glycerin and boom setting spray make up is set
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.