BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Abby Z.
Acton, MA
This is my first time trying this product. I was excited because I love I really wanted to like it, but it made my skin break out.
Sandie E.
La Grande, OR
Love the ease of use! Makeup comes off so easily and quick without any harsh rubbing. Smells good and feels refreshing on the skin!
Mikayla N.
Maquon
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s great! Doesn’t leave an oily residue. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Great price too cause the bottle lasts forever.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really wanted to love this cleanser but the reality is that I had to rub my face really hard and my makeup would hardly come off.
Ashley G.
Fort Worth , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the micellar cleansing water it's not harsh on my sensitive skin and doesnt Irritate my eyes after taking off my eye makeup
Frances S.
Great gentle way to take off your makeup. Very gentle on skin but still able to take off mascara, matte lipstick, and liquid liner.
Alyssia M.
Tyler, TX
Love this! It takes off all my eye make up without leaving a oily feel! Also I use it after I clean my face with my daily cleanser.
Brittany S.
Nampa, ID
Works amazing!! Doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or gross like most make up removers!! Never using a mother make up remover!!
J U.
Bay village, Oh
Good makeup remover, gentle, recommend, good smell, Still using it for long time good tone, without olis but It consumes quickly
Courtney R.
Grand Rapids, MI
i use this every single day! have for years. doesn't leave my face oily and always takes off all of my makeup! highly recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.