BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jasey C.
Hahira, Ga
I love this stuff for daily use! It works so well with keeping my skin feeling fresh through out the day when I’m not wearing make up!
Erika M.
Greenfield, MA
obsessed with this product I have it in all types it's amazing I always tell people to buy this it's the best one on the market by far
I’ve been wanting to try this for a while & i loved the results once i did. Nomore using 1000 makeup wipes to get off stubborn makeup!
taylor r.
ludlow
you’re supposed to use this for your skin, but I use it for my makeup brushes when I need them cleaned fast. It cleans them really fast
Daijah 👸.
Kannapolis, NC
This takes off my makeup so much easier than any other product! Highly recommend! It doesn’t sting the eyes or irritate my skin at all!
Rebecca A.
Cape Coral, FL
This cleanser is so gentle to my acne prone skin. It pulls all dirt and makeup off effortlessly, leaving my skin clean and moisturized.
Meghan M.
Love this product i have actually been purchasing for months! So easy on the eyes and gets my makeup off better than most makeup wipes!
Sílvia M.
Sabadell
It's good but a bit oily... Maybe not good for my skin because it's a bit greasy. I've tried other micelar waters better than this one.
Allison C.
I have sensitive skin so I was a little timid to try this product. But I'm so glad I did! I have completely replaced my other cleaner.
Katelynn F.
Santa Maria , CA
Love love love this cleansing water. I use it in the lot so as a way to cleanse my face. It takes everything off but it not too drying.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.