BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
Love this makeup cleaner I use it at night and love how it makes my face feel after not dry like most cleansers are so far the best!
Cait B.
Woodbridge
This stuff is so easy on the skin and gets rid of excess oil and dirt. I love it especially for the price. It lasts a long time too.
Samantha C.
Allentown, PA
Easy breezy. Love this stuff. Gets my make up right up. Feels refreshing and clean afterwards. And alittle goes a long way. I love it
Emily K.
Jacksonville , FL
My fave feels amazing after using this product! I can really see a difference in my skin after only a few days of using this product!
Stephanie K.
Battle Ground, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this stuff! Not only does it get gunk and dirt out of my skin but it takes my makeup off with little to no effort.
Erika J.
I was so hesitant to purchase this item. However, I'm hooked! I have sensitive skin and this stuff just plain rocks. I use it daily.
Alondra S.
Firebaugh, CA
I did not like it it clogged my pores and would leave my skin so oily I still had to go wash my face even more after I didn’t love it
Frida J.
this is definitely one of my faves, love the way it leaves my skin after I'm done using it and I would recommend it to a lot of girls
Rebecca B.
Antioch , IL
It does not remove my make up. I am very unpleased with the results. It leaves leftover mascara residue that then irritates my eyes.
Taylor 🌻.
This product wasn't so great. In paid $8 for water. It didn't remove any of my makeup. What so ever! Although I did like the package
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.