BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Christina S.
Valley Stream, NY
Love love love this product so much! Can't go a day without using this to remove my makeup!! It cuts the time I take my makeup off by at least half.
Amanda W.
Independence
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is pretty dang good as well and very affordable it works amazingly even on water proof mascara takes off all my makeup the first go around
Deandra R.
Mercedes,TX
I use this to take off my make up at times and it does a fairly good job I like it. It's not to hard on my skin like other products but it's gentle.
Maritza C.
Adrian, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this gentle cleanser. It gets the most stubborn makeup off. And it leaves your face soft and radiant. The price is great. This is a most have
Trula T.
Owensboro
The product was perfect for me In the winter. My skin is normally painfully dry after removing my makeup, but with using this it left my skin smooth.
Priscii C.
Chicago Hts, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great and makes your faces nice and clean it’s my first time using this I like it’s pretty decent. It’s gentle on my skin. Yeah it’s effective.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
Best makeup remover in the market !!
Literally removes everything !! And its super gentle on the skin !! I find it doesnt irritates my sensitive skin
Kennedy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this!!! It gets off all of my makeup without any hassle! I'm very prone to breakouts and this didn't break me out one bit! Love it
Victoria D.
Takes off all my makeup it is not oily whatsoever great for any skin type it doesn’t even make you break out and they have different ones I love them
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
I like to use micellar water to remove my makeup. It is very gentle on the skin and has very few ingredients. It can also be used to wash your face.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.