BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kendra W.
Works for most makeup...doesn't work on mascara. Is very soft, no harsh smells, but the simple brand make up remover works better.
April J.
Middleburg, FL
Love this stuff! Works great with getting my makeup off. Plus I have sensitive skin & have had no problem with it breaking me out .
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite makeup removers, the price point is amazing and it lasts so long because there is so much product in the bottle.
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
Use this to clean my brushes, sponge and my face. Leaves my face feeling so clean and hydrated. Leaves my brushes feeling so soft!
Isabela H.
Arlington, TX
His is very gentle! Great for my skin! It does clean off all my make up! I love the feeling afterwords, doesn't live my skin Oily!
Elizabeth W.
This is a great and easy way to take makeup off in a gentle way with no harsh rubbing. It’s pretty affordable and effective.
Catherine M.
Wasco, CA
My number one way to remove my makeup when i go traveling or when i wanna deep cleanse my skin love it its very gentle on the skin
Marvetta H.
Memphis, TN
I love the way this feels on my skin when I am taking my make up off... Amazing.. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all...
Jade S.
I've repurchased this product like 5 times now. I prefer the waterproof one. Really takes off all of my makeup quickly and easily.
Danielle T.
Port Allen, LA
Honestly didn't care for this I prefer the loreal micellar water over this. Price isn't bad but doesn't quite work as well for me.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.