BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Glenda G.
it removes my makeup so quick and easy it bitterly only takes about one wipe to get my makeup off and I love it and will most. like buy it again
Michelle K.
This is amazing! My sister got me into this product and completely changed my life! I'm a repeated user of this product! Very gentle on the skin!
Marishka P.
Haydenville, OH
I love how easily my make comes off with this! Leaves my skin feeling soft too! I use the blue version of this! Doesn't make my face feel tight!
Kristy N.
GARDEN GROVE, CA
Doesn't work as well as the wipes. Especially if you're not using the right swaps for it. it can just end up soaking and not working. cheap price
Amanda k.
Apache Jct, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Was morr than I expected and yet less than I expected. Works like a charm takomg makeup iff but I dont feel it moisturize like it is intended to
Ameerah S.
Petersburg, VA
This is the one product I can't live without. I use this every time I remove my makeup. It leaves my skin feeling soft and it doesn't dry me out.
Raquel C.
San Diego, CA
Love this makeup remover it doesn't leave my face feeling oily and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth cleans very good love and recommend it
Ashley K.
I absolutely love this product! I use it to get all of my makeup off. It works better than makeup wipes and it leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Grace B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I really really enjoyed this product! I did receive it complimentary but I will be buying it again as it didn’t make my sensitive skin breakout!
Haley J.
Gently removes makeup but takes a few passes to get heavy makeup off. Definitely will repurchase because of how affordable and easy it is to use.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.