BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Amanda S.
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
Okay this is already a favorite but I haven't used in forever and forgot how much I love it. Will definitely be adding it to my routine again+
Amand F.
Vienna, VA
Good quality. All of this pretty much works the same. Some is a little more expensive but they all normally range around 6-11 dollars a bottle
Karta R.
west valley city
Purchased at: Walmart
I still love this product although it is more greasy than what it used to be. Would choose this over any make up wipes because of the quantity
Natalee B.
I use this daily to take my make up off and it really works. I got mine from Walgreens. It really makes my face feel clean without any drying.
Abbie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
Love using this to remove makeup after a long day. Gentle on the skin. Easy to use. Feels like a magnet getting all the grime out of my pores!
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
So clutch taking off my makeup. More useful than wipes which I never feel have quite enough product on them. I get the control how much liquid
Stephanie B.
Allen
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite drug store micellar water. I use this if I feel a little dirty after doing my cleansing routine. Very gentle and thorough. Non drying.
Cheree V.
This works pretty well at removing make up. In the evening I will use this to remove my make up and then wash my face with my regular cleanser.
Jean P.
Orlando
Purchased at: Target
The best makeup cleanser ever! It erases makeup instantly no matter how heavy your makeup is! If you have oily skin, hurry up and get this one!
Scarlett L.
Angel Fire, NM
I love how fast and easy it removes makeup, especially any waterproof makeup. Doesn't leave skin feeling dry after and smell isn't bad either.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.