BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Stephanie K.
Battle Ground, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this stuff! Not only does it get gunk and dirt out of my skin but it takes my makeup off with little to no effort.
Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
This works well for face make up but really needs that extra scrub with eye makeup. It wasn't as great as other products in the past.
Emily J.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Target
I have really enjoyed this product. It takes my makeup off like magic. I haven't noticed any new breakouts or reactions to the scent.
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
Great easy and good way to remove make up does not weigh on the face and cleans good !the waterproof make up remover is amazing too!
Krystal C.
Delton
I feel like this water is a cleaner way to remove makeup. I don't feel any residue after using it and my skin feels clean and fresh.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I hope to try this soon, after reading all the good reviews on it. Not only to use it for my makeup removal but to freshen up my skin
Tiffany C.
Great must have if you are a makeup girl. Great to add to your fav mascara tubes if they are drying out. And many things on the face
Kimberly L.
Perkinston , MS
Really like it. Takes everything off the face. From oil to makeup takes it all off. Just wish it didn't make me oily in the morning.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
This works! It takes everything off that my facial wash doesn't. It's the perfect cleanser and it is so gentle. I love how it feels.
Gabby F.
Lordsburg
Love to use this to take off my makeup and it cleans my face real good!:)i really reccomend if you need something to clean your face
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.