BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Taylor w.
Calverton, NY
Really great for getting my makeup off at the end of the day or when I mess up a small thing. Perfect for taking off waterproof mascara
hannah h.
Wendell, NC
I use this when I take my makeup off it works really good it hydrates the face while doing its job I love how this works it is so good
Nicole V.
BUENA PARK, CA
This works well for removing make up and leaving no residue. It didn't irritate my eyes. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Shelby B.
RILEY, MI
Love Love Love ! This is super fast to take my makeup off and rd like a one swipe and done the price point is good for all budgets too!
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I like to use this for touch ups with liner or makeup. Or I'll use it to take off makeup before washing my face. It's very convenient.
Kelly B.
alpharetta, GA
I use this everyday to remove my makeup and clean up my face. It's a wonderful product and a must buy! I'll never go to anything else.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
Love this stuff. After I wash my face this removes all the extra makeup and dirt that is still left on my skin. I highly recommend it.
Deniella O.
El Sobrante, CA
Love this product removes makeup very well. And leaves your face feeling refreshed after using it. Definitely will be buying this again
Margaret S.
El agua micelar me fascina , me prepara el rostro , incluso tambien la utilizo para suavisar un poco el maquillaje antes de quitarmelo
Jenna B.
Warner Robins, GA
This does a very good job of getting ALL of your makeup off! It lasted me for about a month and a half. I would for sure recommend it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.